30 Dec 5-Exercise At Home Workout with the MOBILITY PROJECT 24/7
Had one too many cookies during the Holidays? Too busy to get to the gym? This quick and effective at home workout leaves no room for excuses – just gains.
Circuit Style Training (5 Exercises, 10 reps, 10 rounds) 15-25 minutes
- Push Press – Dumbbells or Bar set as a shoulder press, Squat and press overhead as you stand.
- Step Forward Lunge with a Twist –Right step forward, right side twist. Do 10 then switch sides.
- Push Up to Reach Under – 1 push-up (feet open wide), then reach the right hand under toward the left foot, and then the left under toward the right foot. Repeat pushup reach under.
- Side Plank with Rotation – Side plank from your elbow, use the opposite arm to reach underneath your body, and then open up toward the sky.
- Burpees or Up Downs – Reach down for the ground, plant your hands, jump your feet back, into a pushup position, hop your feet back in and stand up.
For more information on training and fixing your body check out MobilityProject.fit.